Sunday 17 August 2014

Episode 16: Inexplicable love story of an Exceptional Girl

Recap: In last week, you have seen that a senile was scolding Kate for her carelessness. Kate was responding confidently. A man came in between & shown the breaking news with a picture of Kate. To explore more, read it here: http://talksfest.blogspot.in/2014/08/episode-15-inexplicable-love-story-of.html

Within 24 hours that girl will be in the police custody, Abhimanyu. I am really thrilled man.” Josh was excited about this victory.

All thanks to you buddy!” Abhimanyu replied with enthusiasm.

Oh Please! I just used a few of my contacts to broadcast the news. It wasn’t a big deal for me, but seriously you did a great job of getting her pic man.

For that as well thanks to you, buddy

To me? Why?” Josh was puzzled.

I just gave up after watching that blank CCTV footage, suddenly the question strike into my head which you asked me each time. Why didn’t I take her pic? And I checked my cell phone because I took a few pics there with a few fans. And Bravo!! I got her pic in the background of one of the pic took with a fan. So thanks for asking me idiotically intelligent question.” Abhimanyu passed the whole credit to his best buddy.

There my friend is! The great author who has mastered the skill of playing with words.

Abhimanyu raised his eyebrows and looked at him with a big question mark.

Well! In a same sentence, you called me intelligent and an idiot at the same time.”

Abhimanyu winked and show his proud on his double victory. “It’s becoming more and more difficult to wait. Every single passing moment is so heavy. I want to take revenge of each and every moment I passed in the jail. I want the revenge of the problems I faced because of that…

A phone rang and Josh answered in a hurry. He got breaking news which forced him to move out.

Abhimanyu sat on his writing chair. The feeling of getting the most awaited moment was giggling him from inside.

A sudden bang on the door got him out of the pondering state. He looked back to figure out what happened. A bang on the table and a harsh order vocalized “Mr. Abhimanyu! You are under arrest!

Kate?!?” Abhimanyu was in dilemma...

To be continued...
The Next episode http://talksfest.blogspot.in/2014/08/episode-16-inexplicable-love-story-of_24.html

Ash Vyas SEO Ash Vyas is working as an internet Marketing manager handling digital marketing activities like SEO, SMO, Content Marketing etc.
Likes : Blogging, net surfing, networking, travelling, photography
Connect with the author via: Twitter | LinkedIn | Google+ | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment